Re: [sumo-user] SUMO_1.8.0: internal edge in vehicle route

You can use sumo-gui to check the conditions for continued stopping: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/sumo-gui.html#showing_routes_and_route-related_information

Am Do., 18. Feb. 2021 um 10:31 Uhr schrieb Linyang Wang <lywang5185@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Jakob,

After I gave new route to the vehicle, I also set two stops by traci.vehicle.setStop(vehID, edge, pos, lane, until).

But the vehicle remained at the first stop and stopped moving.

Could you please give me some suggestions on how to solve this problem?

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Linyang