Yesterday, I tried to obtain sumo using "pip install eclipse-sumo" which did not work.

Kind regards,
Hoang

Op wo 17 feb. 2021 om 20:58 schreef Michael Sederlin <sederlinmichael@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Hoang,

Which OS are you running?

I just tested installing SUMO using apt-get on my Raspberry PI running Raspbian Lite 10 (buster) and running a small network. It seems to work fine.

It was necessary to run sudo apt update to install.

Best,
Michael

On 2021-02-17 20:37, Hoang Conneckt wrote:
Hi,

I would like to simulate different traffic situations and I think SUMO will be perfect for that. Ideally, I would like to perform simulations on my RPi Zero WH. However, it seems that there are no packages available for the operating system. Is there a way to install SUMO on my RPi?

Any information is appreciated!

Kind regards,
Hoang