[sumo-user] FCD output query

Hello,

I want to know the position of each vehicle at every timestep. I am using fcd -output for the same.

My doubt is does it store the position of all vehicles (including static ones)? or only the vehicles that are moving/changing their direction at that timestep?

When running the simulation from SUMO_GUI, I see a much higher number of vehicles. But when I do the fcd-output, the generated XML file stores a much less number of vehicles position at that time.

How do I get the position of all vehicles at every timestep including the static ones?

Thanks.

Back to the top