[sumo-user] rerouting problem

Hi,
I have a problem with circular rerouting in SUMO 1.8.0. I want to make a circular flow just with netedit and sumogui(without xml. codes).
First I creat  my network. Then define and verify my flows(5 cars) and routes. at last I add my rerout icon on my network. Finally all steps are saved and open sumogui. There I save my configuration and run the network but inspite of having everything, the cars don't back to the circle. What is my mistake?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Ali

Back to the top