Re: [sumo-user] Traci 'number of insertion-backlogged vehicles' value retrieval

The latest development version contains this functionality. See https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/8157 (if you don't want to build this version yourself, wait until tomorrow and download it at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.php#sumo_-_latest_development_version).

Note that loaded vehicles corresponds to xml-parsing and may include vehicles that are schedule for departure in the future.

regards,
Jakob