Re: [sumo-user] Change the value of lcAssertive during simulation?

I forgot the quotes:

vehicle.setParameter(vehID, "laneChangeModel.lcAssertive", "1.3")

Am Do., 28. Jan. 2021 um 22:44 Uhr schrieb Bae, Jong In <jbae42@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. When I'm using the command you told me, I get an error message 'NameError: name 'laneChangeModel' is not defined'.
I'm using the latest SUMO version (1.8.0). I've also tried with LC2013 instead of laneChangingModel in the command but still got the same NameError.

Am I using the wrong syntax in the command?

Thank you!

From: sumo-user <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2021 2:11 AM
To: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] Change the value of lcAssertive during simulation?

vehicle.setParameter(vehID, laneChangeModel.lcAssertive, "1.3")

Note, that all parameters must be strings.

Am Sa., 23. Jan. 2021 um 18:47 Uhr schrieb Bae, Jong In <jbae42@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

I was wondering if there is any way to change the lcAssertive value during simulation via traci?
I'm aware that we can change the lane changing mode via traci but I was wondering if we can change the lcAssertive value in particular.

Thank you!