Re: [sumo-user] getAngle function

The reference point cannot be changed at the moment.

Am Fr., 22. Jan. 2021 um 18:32 Uhr schrieb Yasmina Jaafra <yasmina.jaafra@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello Jakob,

Thank you for your response, I managed to integrate on my code side.
Currently, the subscription context (or the position) is built on the basis of the vehicle (object ID) center of the front bumper. I would like to change this reference point in the vehicle, e.g. to the behind bumper or the geometry center. Is there any setup in Sumo to do it ?

Best regards,