Re: [sumo-user] xsd module in xml2csv.py

Hi there. The 'xsd' module should be in the same folder as the xml2csv.py script, so I'm not sure why Python isn't able to find it. Did you maybe download the script on its own without installing SUMO? If so, you can download the xsd module from Github: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/blob/master/tools/xml/xsd.py

Chris

On 2021/01/18 at 11:20, Alejandro wrote:

> Hello,
> I am trying to transform my xml output files to csv using xml2csv.py
> script. However, I get the error ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'xsd'
> and there is no such package available to download with pip.
> I found some similar packages but before installing them I wanted to asked
> you how can I get the xsd module used in xml2csv.py or if there is a new
> module to substitute it if the former has been deprecated.
>
> Best regards,
> Alejandro.

Back to the top