Re: [sumo-user] Ghost probe vehicle to get path based statistics

Hello,
there is no notion of a ghost vehicle in SUMO. You could use state-saving and loading to roll back the simulation after testing a path though: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/SaveAndLoad.html
Note, that you are trying to predict the future cost of a route which is inherently difficult and somewhat random.
The rerouting device in sumo tackles the same problem with different forms of averaging and you can access this data via traci as well: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Demand/Automatic_Routing.html
regards,
Jakob