Re: [sumo-user] Get edge density within TraCI

Hi Theo,

you can query the number of vehicles using getLastStepVehicleNumber https://sumo.dlr.de/pydoc/traci._edge.html#EdgeDomain-getLastStepVehicleNumber . Geometrical info about the edge can be queried using sumolib.net.edge (getLanes(), getLength()). Then you can compute the density #veh/(lane count * edge length) [veh/lane].

Best Regards
Mirko