[sumo-user] Overwriting in output files while running simulation in a loop

Hello everyone

I am trying to run my simulation more than once through Traci using the
"for" loop. But as far as the outputs files (that I mentioned in the
.sumocfg file) are concerned, I am just getting the results of the last run
only. Actually, after every run, I am getting the output files but it gets
overwritten in the new run. How can I solve this issue?

Thanks a lot in advance.