Re: [sumo-user] Emission output of SUMO simulation

There is no emission value for the whole simulation but you can use either of the aggregated outputs  instead:
- edge based: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/Lane-_or_Edge-based_Emissions_Measures.html
- vehicle based: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/TripInfo.html#devices