Re: [sumo-user] SUMO crash when using predefined routes and save state

Hello,
We currently have no systematic tests for loading a state file with different input route files though we have used this as feature in the past to enable long running simulations with route files that change over time.
To get flows to work you really need to re-load the ones that were part of the original state-saving simulation (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/7471).

My first recommendation would be to use sumo version 1.8.0 to make sure you're not hitting any old bugs. The next thing would be to to prepare a minimal failing example and open up an issue on github.
As a minimum requirement, sumo should give a helpful error message on unsupported input instead of crashing so I would like to fix this.

regards,
Jakob