[sumo-user] How to plot edge data with color-bar?

Hello everyone,
I want to plot the edge information data (like traffic density of the edges) along with the color bar. I have produced the edge data information XML file and can visualize it on GUI.
My question is, how can I save it as an image along with the color bar side by side (like a single jpeg file) such that the viewer can easily understand the traffic density (or other parameters) based on the color bar? How to place the color bar (color rainbow) within the image?

Thanks.

Back to the top