Re: [sumo-user] problems

Works for me in chrome on iPad Pro.

Image.jpeg

From: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of q kevin <kevinqkl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 11:43:41 PM
To: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [sumo-user] problems

Hello everyone,
I have two questions. The first is that the search function in the upper right corner of sumo's official website https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/Vehicle_Value_Retrieval.html can't be used normally (click open but no input box), but all my classmates can use it. I tried to change the browser and adjust the zoom rate even the computer, but it didn't work.
The second one is, are the jmTLStartupDelay and startupDelay mentioned in https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/7832 only added in the latest version of SUMO 1.8.0? I tried it in my version 1.5.0, but it didn't work.
Best regards,
Kevin

Back to the top