Re: [sumo-user] Setting bluelight device using TraCI

Hello,
there currently isn't a way to add or remove this device dynamically (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/7923)
However, you can create a new vehicle that has the device by
- defining a vType in an xml file that sets the device (<param  key="has.bluelight.device" value="true"/>)
- load that file at startup
- create a new vehicle with this type

regards,
Jakob