Re: [sumo-user] Action delay

Hello Jakob,

Thank you for your reply.

I enabled the "–default.action-step-length option". Currently I have these settings:

step length = 0,1 s

action length = 0,3 s

Does this mean that an action taken at time step t(k), will only be executed at t(k+3)?

And given that Python client is sending an action every time step, would there be an action queue on Sumo side to manage the action control delay?

Regards,