Re: [sumo-user] Shared bidirectional center lane

Hello,
unfortunately, this lane is still not supported but at least we're tracking the requirement now:
https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/7906

regards,
Jakob

Am Fr., 4. Dez. 2020 um 02:53 Uhr schrieb Sanjay Ganapathy Subramaniam <ganapathys@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

I'm trying to model a shared center lane where cars traveling both directions can use to make a turn that crosses the opposite flow of traffic. I found some old questions in the sumo-user forum which said this is not supported and the best way would be to add a lane to both directions. Is this kind of lane now supported by SUMO?

Regards,
Sanjay

--
Sanjay Ganapathy | Software Engineer | ganapathys@xxxxxxxxxx