Re: [sumo-user] Data collection question

Hello,
these properties are not modelled by default because the vehicle models are working at a less detailed level.
regards,
Jakob

Am Mo., 30. Nov. 2020 um 11:48 Uhr schrieb Eduardo dos Santos <e_dossantos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello everyone,

I'm new to SUMO. I'm using as a tool to collect data, through TraCi, for urban vehicles.

I c an retrieve most of the data I need, however I'm not sure whether the following data is at all simulated. If there's no simulation for the following data, are you aware about any strategy to collect the data below?
  • Engine RPM
  • Engine temperature (in Celsius or Fahrenheit)
  • Acceleration pedal position (in degrees)
  • Gear position
Very best wishes.

Eduardo dos Santos

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.