Re: [sumo-user] Reporting an important bug and help required

Hi Kavita,

under windows you should call the script with

python %SUMO_HOME%\tools\randowTrips.py

See also https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Basics/Using_the_Command_Line_Applications.html#using_python_tools_from_the_command_line

Greatings, Harald

Am 25.11.20 um 21:38 schrieb Olaf.BanseBueno@xxxxxx:

Hi Kavita,

how exactly are you calling randomTrips.py?

Please take a look at: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Trip.html#randomtripspy

Best regards,

Angelo