[sumo-user] How to ignore invalid vehicle at runtime

Hi all,

I generated `.net.xml` from `.shp` file which may has some tiny errors. And I put some real-world vehicle data into sumo for simulation. But it tells me that:

Error: Vehicle 'v163' has no valid route. No connection between edge '39750' and edge '66620'.

I think the `netconvert`  failed to create a node between these two edge. I would like to know how to ignore thie vehicle and continue to simulate? Thanks!

Best regards,

Han

Back to the top