Re: [sumo-user] Pedestrian Collision in SUMO

At the moment you need traci for this. An enhancement idea is discussed in https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/7741

Am Mo., 2. Nov. 2020 um 15:54 Uhr schrieb Proyash Podder <ppodd002@xxxxxxx>:
Hello!
Thanks for the suggestion. It works. By the way, can the whole thing be done in any other way without using TraCI. For example, changing in the .rou.xml file in the vehicle type so that it does not stop for the pedestrian and make a collision. (summary: without using TraCI, the cars will follow the traffic lights, but do not consider the pedestrian and hit them). Please let me know if you have any confusions or concerns regarding this.

Regards,
Proyash