Re: [sumo-user] geo-position of stops

Hi Giuliana,

thanks for your reply. I am currently working on a script based on your
input, however the coordinates I'm getting are way off.

I'm extracting the laneID and lanePos from my ptstops.add.xml. These are
correct. The x and y-coordinates I recieve from
/sumolib.geomhelper.positionAtShapeOffset(net.getLane(laneID).getShape(),
lanePos)/ however are way off.
So are the lon and lat (obviously /net.convertXY2LonLat(x, y, True)/ already
calculates on wrong x and y, but even with hardcoded correct coordinates the
lon, lat I recieve are just off the coast of Ghana whereas my network is a
city in northern Germany).

Any idea where I might have went wrong?

Regards,
Max