[sumo-user] Angle value in FCD output

Dear SUMO Users,

I have a question regarding angle value which is generated as part of FCD output. As per the description in official document, it is angle of vehicle as per navigational standard in degrees. I would appreciate if you could please help me in understanding what is the reference used for calculating this value. Is it the absolute coordinate axes or the lane in which the vehicle is moving.
FYI, I have not enabled geo lat-long system as I am working with a synthetic road network and hence the position of vehicle is in absolute Cartesian coordinates.

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,
Ishan Dindorkar

Back to the top