[sumo-user] Platooning project

Hello sir/Miss.
I hope this email finds you well, i am working on a project by the name of "Platooning in vanet technology " in this project i face to some problem that i can't create a platoon, leader, and requesting of a vehicles for entering and exiting the platoon by theway entering to platoon and exiting from the platoon is managed by the leader and leader should accept or reject the request. I need 3 platoon and they must to be separated from each other that the decision of first platoon leader should not effect the second platoon members ...
If there is anyone who can help me even if any one can build this for me i can pay for them. Thank you so much i am withing for your response

Back to the top