[sumo-user] DUAROUTER - routing

Hello,

I have a question concerning the DUAROUTER.

The picture below shows the network I use.

I have created two TAZ in the network and I want to get the route from the source edge in the start circle to the sink edge in the end circle.

I would except that, I would get the blue route as a result from the DUAROUTER, because it is the shortest route/path.

But if I don’t use a via in the trips configuration the route I get is the green one.

I checked the distance for both routes and the green route is 3843.95m, whereas the length of the blue route is just 2199.05m.

All the files I used to generate both routes are attached.

The trip and route file for the blue route are named with the extension “_via”.

Is there anything I am missing?

Regards,

Benedikt