Re: [sumo-user] Extracting aggregated traffic information around a moving observer

Hello,
there is nothing that would give aggregated traffic data around a moving observer.
However, you can get disaggregated data in these ways
- post-simulation output:  --fcd-output with option --device.fcd.radius  (only observer should be equipped with an fcd device)
- post simulation output if only a portion of the fleet should be observable: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Bluetooth.html

regards,
Jakob