Re: [sumo-user] What is the unit of fuel in Emission Output?

Emission output gives ml/s
If you are using the default step-length of 1s you can simply sum the values to get the total. Otherwise you need to scale with step length.
However, if you just need the total fuel consumption per vehicle, you can also use tripinfo-output with device.emissions:
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/TripInfo.html#devices

regards,
Jakob