Re: [sumo-user] Selecting edges to gather edgeData

No, this is not generally possible. However, you can exclude edges without traffic from generating output using attribute excludeEmpty="true" in your edgeData definition.  Also you could increase the aggregation frequency or even cut down your scenario using toosl/route/cutRoutes.py