Re: [sumo-user] using od2trips, possibility to retain the TAZ in generated person trips or even

see https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/7591

Am Do., 24. Sept. 2020 um 15:38 Uhr schrieb Richter Gerald <Gerald.Richter@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi again,

to clarify:
I know that the information can be retrieved from the output files
for vehicles, namely by joining vehicleroute and tripinfo data.

But for persons the TAZ data is not logged in vehicleroute. Only edge data.

But maybe I am missing some detail here...

thanks, best
Gerald