Re: [sumo-user] Ring road scenario: pushing break

Hello,
Before reaching the rerouter edge, vehicles assume that their route will end there. If you have configured them with 'arrivalSpeed' this would explain the slow-down.
Besides leaving arrivalSpeed at it's default, you could also join up edges to ensure the last route edge is longer. This way vehicles will receive a new router while still further away from the assumed route end.
You can use 'netconvert -s net.net.xml -R -o net2.net.xml' to simplify your network and even speed up the simulation.
regards,
Jakob