Re: [sumo-user] How to get a TL's neighboring TLs

BTW: My stupid solution:

Let's call this TL as TL1. Assume it's crossroads. It has four nearby TLs which are TL_E, TL_N, TL_W, TL_S.

1, get TL1’s edges E1, E2, E3, E4,
2, then get that edge E1's connected TLs. Usually an edge has two TLs. So one will be TL1 and another one is that nearby TL we want.
3, repeat for E2, E3, E4.

But this is just so redundant. Any other better idea?
Thank you very much!

————
Dayuan(Neil) Tan
UMBC