Re: [sumo-user] Flowrouter routes missing / not as expected

Hello,
1) flowrouter does not care about lanes. If there are detectors on adjacent lanes their flows will be added but you can just as well put all the flow data on a single detector (placed on an arbitrary lane).
2,3) flowrouter does not handle e3 detectors only e1 detectors

regards,
Jakob