Re: [sumo-user] Netconvert: importing "extra" OSM attributes

it can be created on any nodes, either on the ways or an isolated node. I define them on nodes that are located on ways. Here is a screenshot that may help. I am just not sure if it can be located on a certain lane and not the way, but that is trivial.

image.png