Re: [sumo-user] Add poi no response

Screenshot from 2020-09-03 09-17-21.png

Am Do., 3. Sept. 2020 um 05:49 Uhr schrieb 謝昀宸 <sdfg014025xx@xxxxxxxxx>:
Thank you for your reply.

I tried your suggestion 1, but it still can't be displayed correctly on the simulator, but the locator dialog has the id of poi.
- activate poi ids in gui settings. Sorry, how can I activate poi in gui settings?
Does it mean adding directly in add file? But I need to add poi dynamically in the program

Many thanks,
Yun

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> 於 2020年9月3日 週四 上午3:12寫道:
- try using color (255,0,0,255) because your color is almost fully transparent
- activate poi ids in gui settings
- use locator dialog to jump to this poi