[sumo-user] problem about meso-simulation

Dear all,
I have tried to use the option in my simulation.

<Mesoscopic>
     <mesosim  value="true"/>
    </Mesoscopic>

  The command window printed some information.
There is one information printed as "vehicles will jump over junctions".
image.png
What does it mean?
If I was going to use Traci to modify the program of traffic lights to control the traffic flow, does it mean that the user-defined program could not have an effect on the traffic flow?

Could someone help me to explain how to deal with this problem? In other words, could I modify the traffic lights program during meso-simulation by Traci?

Best regards,

Jane Chueng

Back to the top