Re: [sumo-user] routing mode default

The reason is this:
"When using the TraCI method rerouteTraveltime from the python TraCI library, the command supports an additional boolean parameter currentTravelTime (default True). When this parameter is set to True, the global edge weights are replaced by the currently measured travel times before rerouting."

(https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Routing.html#special_cases)