Re: [sumo-user] traci.exceptions.FatalTraCIError: connection closed by SUMO

use traci.start([sumoBinary, ....], traceFile="traci.log")

Am Di., 25. Aug. 2020 um 13:34 Uhr schrieb Weronika <weronikanika.n@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Harald, hi Jakob,
I tried to do what Harald recommended. (took me some time, as I faced a few problems on my way, but now almost all are solved)
The last step in which I am supposed to do:
gdb --args sumoD -c debug.sumocfg
gives me back:

sumoD: No such file or directory.

even if sumoD exists...

To double-check I tried in the terminal:

weronika@MBP-Weronika ~ % sumo-gui

(this worked)

weronika@MBP-Weronika ~ % sumo-guiD

zsh: command not found: sumo-guiD

Do you know what could I try to solve it?

Today I wanted also to try what Jakub recommended.

My traci.start is:

traci.start([sumoBinary, "-c", '../' + selectedFolder + '/osm.sumocfg',
"--tripinfo-output", '../' + selectedFolder + '/out/tripinfo.out.xml',
"--summary-output", '../' + selectedFolder + '/out/summary.out.xml',
"--netstate-dump", '../' + selectedFolder + '/out/netstate.out.xml',
"--vehroute-output", '../' + selectedFolder + '/out/route.out.xml',
"--duration-log.statistics", "true",
"--log", '../' + selectedFolder + '/out/log.txt',
            traceFile="traci.log",
"--vehroute-output.route-length", "true"])
Adding it directly like this doesnt work, as it is invalid syntax I will need to adapt it to my traci.start... (I tried a few modification, but without any success) Could you please help my with how to do it?
Thank you for your support
best,
Weronika