Re: [sumo-user] mode choice with person rerouting

Intermodal rerouting is only possible via TraCI at the moment by calling findIntermodalRoute and replacing stages. This includes updated mode choice.
The automatic rerouting feature that mimics the vehicle rerouting device is not yet ready (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/2408).

regard,
Jakob