[sumo-user] Reroute by Effort

Hello,

I have a question on what values the routing algorithm considers when I call
traci.vehicle.rerouteEffort(vid).

Assume I set a custom edge effort for every edge.
When I call the function does the routing algorithm

1) ONLY consider the custom edge effort?
2) consider the traveltime IN COMBINATION with custom edge efforts?

I was assuming it would be 1) and I just wanted to make sure.

If it is 1) and I would want to optimize traveltime AND edge efforts I would
have to set an edge effort like this: traci.edge.setEffort(eid,
traci.edge.getTraveltime(eid) + myCustomEffort)

Am I thinking correctly or am I doing something wrong?

Best regards
Marcel