[sumo-user] Increased variation when using DFROUTER

Hello,

I have a set of measured data from a highway on a specific afternoon.  When use DFROUTER to run a simulation, the validation file matches the measured data in flow and speed well.  But after running many simulations (>500), I can see that all the validation files are extremely similar to each other.  What I want is to use my measured data as a base, but have more variation so the simulation does not provide extremely similar outputs each time.  I have set --random to true and --randomize-flows to true, but that does not provide the variation that I seek. I want to know if it is possible to generate outputs that are still close to my measured data, but vary between simulations.

Any ideas are appreciated!!

Back to the top