[sumo-user] modified the output file of SUMO

Dear all,
I have used the E2 detector to get some data measured and calculated by SUMO. With the increment of the simulation time, the size of the e2output.file is becoming larger and larger.  It is difficult for me to read it and extract the attribute that I want.
Could I use some commands with the generateTLSE2Detectors.py or some other methods to let SUMO just prints the attribute(e.g., meanIntervalHaltingDuration ) that I want in the e2output.xml?

Any kindly advise would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Jane

Back to the top