Re: [sumo-user] Sumo not matching measured data

Hello,
the speed should be an emergent property that arises due to high traffic density. Possibly the vehicles defined in the emitters file are not inserted at the expected times due failed insertion safety checks. As a result of this, the speed would remain higher than expected.
For details on diagnosing and fixing insertion issues, see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/VehicleInsertion.html

regards,
Jakob