Re: [sumo-user] Battery and Power-train integration into SUMO
  • From: "Padisala, Shanthan Kumar" <padisala.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 13:43:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=buckeyemail.osu.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=buckeyemail.osu.edu; dkim=pass header.d=buckeyemail.osu.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=snSD+f4mjQmGnthjwtcCgxr2ejb1nM66h5myqDSltuo=; b=UU1d2Y22eYjDM2S30fEP50aR4vIcjxjBP0+lv+JP1YpDrjEcwHp4Vx+hbswRZYHMHG/NQ8esxZ1mD9fx0/WJZKzh/Caf9ygVZxvhkd1LdaNJ5Bu2aI085HyKcyUyJZGQarJYijuI53YMIu/woFMl607biEhm2aP+nWNIv/IBWSHqsN86UPj6bAZp7TpiDpZXlsjN+0MOkFDmJkqzcpXq0Ld04IsPoDQJbOumnXgSaoR25rEfomEiNGIQE0Mo267kujegu1W5DNMYmEcY2tap6CjgBBzF/jDyEfxept6/K0gBjIOhJv6xtMsW35yMuPK9rVyCaIMECd5zoaTeBJ+dVA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=A/fkOz21T+CHEbABIAr+ONWDmEOlRdfLBsJvINSAB5HE9HuUknxZuaunU1szqTJPtM0YXQC2diBHScJUQ02prJzvhM96aqjSeWHD2G8yauXkePJ0XXxnm6JAntxDhGmf5TPvW0PqtxYTtmaZERHU+/5Am43ZIf5ZDdp3B1SPnAb3Kbc1UALiEWBrQyJvljVjoDk4fXM4I/hhCoavadgviNYT5KjNJ/rtnsOQgsalr5xc8mFremViT0NLrCONQ1CsZ/CrALupHc5x8U7WIkXg/TQdHbXAx+KDARI0C68iG6i4Ck11IrLJ2N9UWrIcKXACDhmU96WdGkwSfns195psfA==

Dear Jakob,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I am also curious if I can model my own Battery Models (like zeroth/first-order equivalent circuit model) to estimate the State of Charge of the battery pack, when it in electric mode. I understand that all this is possible if I use Matlab and SIMULINK models for my vehicle powertrain and run SUMO as a co-simulator. However I am planning to do the same using Python on SUMO, so is the suggestion you gave me (using tarci.vehicle.setType) the only possible way to solve it, or is there any other way to do this?

Thank you,
PSK