Re: [sumo-user] Help defining delivery points on sumo

Hi Dylan,

these pages might help you:

https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Geo-Coordinates.html

https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Sumolib.html#locate_nearby_edges_based_on_the_geo-coordinate

https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Specification/Logistics.html

You can specify the stop position relative to the edge you got from the road network matching process. You may give it a try and tell us whether this worked for you.

Regards
Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----