From: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Michael Behrisch
Sent: vrijdag 10 juli 2020 14:13
To: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] Warm up section

Hi,
it depends a little on the data you need. If you need individual vehicle data, you could use vehicle route output https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/VehRoutes.html with exit times which will tell you when the vehicle entered the second edge. For aggregated measures look at edge data https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/Lane-_or_Edge-based_Traffic_Measures.html
or multi-entry-exit detectors
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/Multi-Entry-Exit_Detectors_(E3).html

In general have a look at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output.html

Best regards,