Re: [sumo-user] Manually controlled vehicles

see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/Change_Vehicle_State.html#speed_mode_0xb3

Am Do., 2. Juli 2020 um 20:53 Uhr schrieb Traboulsi, Abdullah <at666@xxxxxxxx>:
Thank you for your reply.

I am using the TraCI commands to create vehicles and control them by changing tau, setSpeed. But it is not moving a vehicle closer to the leading vehicle.

Best regards

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 2:48 PM Padisala, Shanthan Kumar <padisala.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You can instead use TraCI commands to define the vehicle and control it.

-PSK

From: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Traboulsi, Abdullah <at666@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2020 2:43:49 PM
To: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [sumo-user] Manually controlled vehicles

Hi,

I am trying to take complete control of vehicle speed acceleration ..etc.
But whenever I define vehicles using <vehicle id=...> tags in routes and run the simulation, it will be automatically assigned with Car Following Model and LCModel.
These models will control the vehicle using the defined algorithm.

Is it possible to define vehicles with no control from simulator?
If yes, then how to do so please?

Thank you and regards