[sumo-user] Using crowd-sourced GPS data for generating simulation

Are there any tools available that make it possible to generate a simulation using crowd-sourced GPS movement data (e.g. Google Maps or Tom-Tom)?

I find this to be more appealing than using ActivityGen or SAGA, as the simulation is using directly measured data, rather than using survey data. GPS movement data is also almost universally available.

I hope someone can direct me to any scripts or projects that try to use this kind of data to generate a simulation.

Regards,
Chris

Back to the top