Re: [sumo-user] reading laneData using socket connection and xml2csv.py

Hi Michael,

It is actually buffering because the csv file is written when I close the simulation. However, the buffer time is infinite! even the column names are not written before the simulation (the connection with traci) is closed. The surprising fact is that the buffer time for a much larger scenario with many more links is about 0.07 seconds. Could it be anything else?

Thanks,
Sasan