Re: [sumo-user] SUMO: Queries

Hello,

1) Yes. You can use fromXY and fromLonLat to define vehicle trips: see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Demand/Shortest_or_Optimal_Path_Routing.html
2) Yes. You can define a route that consists of only two non-consecutive edges. A new vehicle with such a route will infer that it must find a route between both edges (i.e. it will be treated like a trip definition).
3) traci._vehicle is the internal module that holds the code (you cannot use this directly). traci.vehicle is an object constructed at runtime based on _vehicle which you need to use in order to make traci calls

regards,
Jakob